Bright Horizons: Preschool & Kindergarten Prep Showcase
How do Bright Horizons’ programs and teachers inspire children to become enthusiastic learners?
Our Showcase event is an opportunity for you and your child to explore our Kindergarten Prep and Preschool programs.
- Enrolled families will visit the NEXT age group for your child to meet the teachers and see the classrooms in action.
- Families that are NEW to Bright Horizons are welcome to attend to learn more about our Kindergarten Prep and Preschool programs.
•Parent Panel- meet other parents and hear from alumni families about their Kindergarten Prep and Preschool experience and transitions to elementary school
•Classroom Exploration and Inspiration Stations- meet our teachers and explore their classrooms as you visit Inspiration Stations set up with activities for parents and children
Our teachers will share activities and advice on how you can extend learning at home to inspire your child’s curiosity beyond the classroom.
YOU SHOULD ATTEND IF YOU ARE:
- A Toddler parent who would like to learn more about our Preschool program
- A Preschool parent looking to learn more about our Kindergarten Prep program
- New to Bright Horizons and interested in our Kindergarten Prep and Preschool programs
- Looking to meet the teachers in our programs
- Interested in talking to alumni parents about their preschool experience and the move to elementary school
- Looking for an understanding of what your child is learning and how to continue the learning at home
- Wanting a chance to see your child in action and explore activities right beside them
To learn more about our curriculum, check out our Curriculum Guide: www.brighthorizons.com/curriculumguide
For more information about our Preschool & Kindergarten Prep Showcase or to find a location, date and time, please visit www.brighthorizons.com/showcaseNSK
Things To Do & Events This Week!
Apps for Kids